Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

I'm a huge fan of themes. They help me remember things. Like taco Tuesday helps me remember what we eat on Tuesday nights and simplifies my meal planning. I know that on Tuesdays we do some variation on tacos.

So I've decided to use themes here too. This will help me know what to write about each day but more importantly, it will help YOU remember what days I post about your favorite topic.

If you have no interest in anything related to WAGR syndrome or caring for both special needs kids and my disabled mother but are really interested in greener living ideas and tips, then you probably want to hop on by on Saturdays for my sustainable living posts. If decluttering and living minimally is your thing, well Minimalist Monday is your day. And then there are those who want to follow along doe the whole ride and the schedule will just be easier to remember.

So without any further delay, the schedule.

1. Minimalist Monday -

Mondays will be all about my journey to minimalism and a more simplified life. I will be including some posts about organization after minimized, but the majority will be getting to my personal sweet spot in my life. The first several Mondays will be focusing on physical stuff since for me right now the physical stuff is the more pressing. Later posts will include simplifying other aspects of my life.

2. WAGR Wednesday

WAGR Syndrome is a big part of my life since my daughter was born with it. So, Wednesday’s posts will be about all the bumps, lumps, and hiccups on our WAGR road.

3. Fun Friday

Fridays are the days that I will post about all the random odd ball fun extras. Kids’ activities, the ups and downs of motherhood, product reviews, and others. Only time will tell what other mischief will come.

4. Sustainable Saturday

Living green and being self-sufficient has always been a goal of mine. From growing my own food to using homemade cleaners, Saturdays will be full of natural living tips and tricks. For now these posts will be slow as it is winter, but come spring, I will have plenty to share.

5. Sandwich Sunday

Taking care of both a parent and your own children is not something most people ever think they will have to do. Being sandwiched between the two generations isn’t always an easy task but it is one that I have accepted as my life. Sundays will be a little peak into that life as I know it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Journey So Far

How it All Started “When you hear hooves, you expect horses, not zebras” An old saying that dates back to the 1940’s. It was intend...